Planning for your Swim Spa Installation
Choosing the Perfect Location
Every Master Spas Swim Spa is completely self-contained, making it quick and easy to install. All that's required is a solid, level surface that can handle the weight of the portable swim spa with water (around 20,000 lbs.), GFCI electrical hook-up completed by a licensed electrician and a garden hose to fill it up. In less than a day, you will be enjoying the warm, swirling water of your own Master Spas Swim Spa.
Inside or Outside? Above Ground or Recessed? The Choice is Yours.
Master Spas Swim Spas are designed for inside or outside, year-round enjoyment and can be installed above ground, partially recessed or fully recessed. When choosing the location for your swim spa, consider how you will use your swim spa and what location will make it the most accessible and enjoyable for you and your family.
- How the swim spa will complement landscaping and vice versa
- The view from inside the swim spa and the view of the swim spa from inside the home
- Exposure to sunlight and shading from trees
- Getting to and from swim spa from the house
- Proximity to dressing rooms and bathrooms
- Storage for swim spa accessories and chemicals
- Local building codes (if applicable) and/or association requirements
- Access for routine maintenance or future repairs
- Power source